gema
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for every gema-assaultcube fan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE GEMA WARS:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulMuadDibKA

PaulMuadDibKA

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2011-11-15

THE GEMA WARS: Empty
PostSubject: THE GEMA WARS:   THE GEMA WARS: EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi fellow Acubbers, im here as today Im getting into development of Part 2 of my plan. It might seem a bit rushed and it is, as this involves way more people than I though, but, I think everyone will be ready for the ride so please sit back and enjoy reading through my "GEMA WARS":

On recent days a have had the fortune of talking with a lot of nice people that have been interested, in a way or another, on partaking with me about different aspects of this game we love, the jumps in general, the gemas on particular. So and idea crossed our mind: "We ought to do something remarkable, we ought to fight the GEMA WARS". (<-- Abbreviated concept).

GEMA WARS:

2 teams, 4 battalions, 8 players.

Gema luv Vs. Gema h8

A two day extravaganza of fighting for supremacy. Who will win, the "frog jumpers" or the "trusty sellswords" ?

*Actually both sides are open for positions. Theres no need of finding just 8 players, all who wants can apply for the team of their choosing, there is plenty of work to be done!
The next week will consist mostly of recruiting people for each task. Which arent yet determined so ideas are welcome (on organizing for example). So, please contact this address (gemawars@mail.com) with the team, the position and your name in-game to apply for a "job".

Now for a bit of explanation... Im doing this for a particular reason, and it is gemas. So im taking a stand to defend what I consider a very important part of this lovely game and I want to see if theres is really so much awesomeness on them or Im just a crazy spanish addict (to AC and gemas XD). So, Im asking you Ac community to unite, to unite "for" or "against" gemas. To unite for the shake of this very game we love, because I think theres much more to be done together than anyone can imagine. Its no matter if you hate them or love them, Im just asking you to defend that opinion, and because sometimes acts speak better than words, lets see what the game has to say about it, shall we?
THE GEMA WARS BEGIN! JOIN NOW!
Back to top Go down
ChO

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2011-11-24

Gema stats
farthest jump: Infinity

PostSubject: Re: THE GEMA WARS:   THE GEMA WARS: EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:42 pm

How does this work? What are we supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
PaulMuadDibKA

PaulMuadDibKA

PostSubject: Re: THE GEMA WARS:   THE GEMA WARS: EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:55 am

Hi Ch0, its PaulMuadDIbKA XD, well, what has to be done is, once a forum mod adds the thread to the CLAN and WARS category in AC forum, come and comment and make a big thing about this, whilst sendimg me and email to gemawars@mail.com whitht he position you want to apply for, like for example "GEMA LUV, FRAGGER, Ch0" or "GEMA H8, ADMIN & ORGANIZATION, BOLLOCKS" . I want to ask a lot of people to get involved so we can have an live stream, a site where to post the results, people who actually fight the war and so on. So, if you have any ideas please tell me so, as I have never hosted a competition and im a big n00b. Take care. Thanks
Back to top Go down
PaulMuadDibKA

PaulMuadDibKA

PostSubject: Re: THE GEMA WARS:   THE GEMA WARS: EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:56 am

When everything is sorted out ill post a comment with the cattegories and the people involved so we can have a big voting to decide the teams and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GEMA WARS:   THE GEMA WARS: Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GEMA WARS:
Page 1 of 1