gema
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for every gema-assaultcube fan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member? Empty
PostSubject: morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member?   morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:58 am

We are told doing drugs and not working hard is immoral. Basically making a free choice is immoral. Whether drugs are bad or not is of no importance. Nothing can be immoral, except for the government, because theres always a reason and a history. There is no right or wrong, only opinions. Morals and right vs wrong are used to compare ourselves to others to feed our egos but we are all the same. The society makes us stupid

A boy steals a watermelon at a market. He had been hungry for a week. Was it immoral of him to steal? Right or wrong?

The man at the watermelon stand had seen the hungry boy all week but didnt do anything to help him because he was low on money. Immoral? Right or wrong?
Back to top Go down
D3AR|LucaBrasi

D3AR|LucaBrasi

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2013-12-28
Location/Localisation : G E R M A N Y - B A V A R I A N

Gema stats
farthest jump:

PostSubject: Re: morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member?   morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 1:02 am

Right or wrong I'll be with you
I'll do what you want me to
I believe that I belong
By your side, right or wrong

Right or wrong, it's gotta be
Always you, always me
Won't you take me along
To be with you right or wrong

If it's wrong to love you
It can't be wrong for me to care
If you say you love me
My life with you I'll share

Right or wrong, day by day
All my love, all the way
I believe that I belong
By your side, right or wrong
Right or wrong!
Back to top Go down
DotA

DotA

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member?   morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 9:55 am

kk i just know that social justice is a stupid idea, the watermelon seller has no fault.

There's no perfect system but anarcho-capitalism is the one who treats human beings as human.
The government is a human farmer. They treat us like cattle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member?   morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 1:06 pm

social justice ? examples? the poor "deserve" to be poor?
Back to top Go down
DotA

DotA

PostSubject: Re: morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member?   morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:09 pm

Then the watermelon seller is obliged to give his production?

Personal economy is not stable, you can become poor or rich. Egoism isn't the problem because some people donate their money to poors just to be "good with the conscience, to feed the ego".

Unfortunately social justice is an utopia because we have inequalities in everything like people who are born without arms.
Back to top Go down
DotA

DotA

PostSubject: Re: morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member?   morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:16 pm

The only law that MUST exist is the private property.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member?   morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 5:15 am

true true, but what about class differences? it seems they would be bigger in an anarchistic society (people living in poverty vs middle class). is it a utopia only for the "fortunate ones"?
Back to top Go down
DotA

DotA

PostSubject: Re: morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member?   morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 12:58 pm

lol but economic equality isn't logical.
The idea that "you're poor because he (someone) is rich" is totally failed, because:

1 - The Human's natural state is the poverty. The nature doesn't give free services.

2 - There's two ways to generate wealth: Producing and trading voluntarily your production (capitalism). If you don't produce anything then you're poor not because someone is stealing you.

3 - Humans have their purposes, then some of them prefer to accumulate money and others prefer to spend it with stupid things. Then economic equality is TOTALLY impossible and also irrational.

Anarcho-capitalism would help poors because they could work without the government stealing them, without the government putting rules and determining how much you must work.

The government creates crisis trying to regulate prices then when it's solved the government calls himself as an hero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member?   morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 1:05 pm

good answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member?   morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member? Empty

Back to top Go down

morals - governmental concept for the self righteous society member?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gema :: International :: General-
Jump to: