gema
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for every gema-assaultcube fan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TheKiller is coming back !

Go down 
+3
|HP|
samsattF
TheKiller
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKiller

TheKiller

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-05-05
Location/Localisation : France

Gema stats
farthest jump: 37 cubes

TheKiller is coming back ! Empty
PostSubject: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:05 am

Hi everyone ,
You probably haven't seen me since long time. Actually, i had some works and others fucking things to do. Also, the 1.1 realease of AC didn't help me to continue playing with you. But i decided to come back near you ! Maybe i'll not be all my time on AC, but my objective is to play AC at least one time a week to begin.
So, can you tell me what you dicided to do with gemas? Is it dead? Or do you play gema on others games? Do you want i reload my server, which i didn't load since 3 months?
Thank you to tell me that, good bye ! Very Happy

EDIT : And i'll forget, merry christmas everybody Smile
Back to top Go down
samsattF

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-24

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:41 am

Welcome back TheKiller! Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
|HP|
Admin
|HP|

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-01

Gema stats
farthest jump: MAX

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Hey Killer! As far as gema goes it can be played in 1.1 but most maps need to be Re-Edited. I play the old 1.0.4 in single player...mostly.
I also did a quick 1.1 fix for a few maps like :

cheapgema,
gema_horror,
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gema_CARTman_And_Tealulc,
+!!gEmA!!+sExY(o)(o)dUnGeOn!,
gema.PTF.Y0URMUM_hard,
Un-Gema-Du-F.F.A,
gema_straining,
gema01,
H0N3Y_G3M4-V2.2...

and there are some new decent ones like Brutus-Mini-gema(2 and 3)

Im running my server in 1.1 but I mostly just jerk around and im not banning killers or anything like before cuz I dont give a shit anymore. Long story short...1.1 still sucks ass compared to 1.0 but GEMA is playable + there are even more teamkillers and more retards then before and the "killing at the flag location is allowed" crap has become somewhat of a rule in 1.1.

Back to top Go down
samsattF

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-24

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:43 pm

|HP| wrote:
..."killing at the flag location is allowed" crap has become somewhat of a rule in 1.1.

Bring back the old rules! bounce
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r_sh0t

sn1p3r_sh0t

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-12

Gema stats
farthest jump: 40+

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:29 pm

hey and welcome again killer ^^ i have played on 1.0.4 servers with a dutch guy, but only in 1.0, once in 1.1, with HP nirude and samsat, so you cant call it dead Very Happy anyways, i hope ya'll have a merry x-mas and a happy new year ( a bit early but k)
Back to top Go down
TheKiller

TheKiller

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-05-05
Location/Localisation : France

Gema stats
farthest jump: 37 cubes

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:09 pm

And please can you tell me the 1.1's server's name??? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r_sh0t

sn1p3r_sh0t

Gema stats

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:38 pm

ah it was nirudes server - private.dnsalias.com, i forgot the port, but he's not running it 24/7, only when we're playing. Just go on the IRC and when you see him and he has time he'll run it Smile (IRC: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#gema )
Back to top Go down
Nirude
Admin
Nirude

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-04-21

Gema stats
farthest jump: 38

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:45 pm

I think thekiller is asking for HP's 1.1 server.
Back to top Go down
https://gema.forumactif.com
|HP|
Admin
|HP|

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-01

Gema stats
farthest jump: MAX

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:14 am

1.1 server

/connect integrity.selfip.com 29773

admin passwords are the same as before
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r_sh0t

sn1p3r_sh0t

Gema stats

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:16 pm

yeah nirude, you were running your server when we played in 1.1....
Back to top Go down
Blahthing

Blahthing

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down
ascaryblackman

ascaryblackman

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:23 pm

WoOoOooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoOoOo we get to remake gema from scratch and piss people off with our "shitty maps" Very Happy

Now I think 40+ bosko mentioned hosting a separate ms for 1.1. Did that ever happen? CiD has a cracked version of the server code on his website but its been so long I don't have the url anymore. I think its windows exclusive too.. Nuckchorris could never get it to work. But that way we could go back to the separate server connect system we had going in 1.0.4. The crack lets you vote whatever maps you want. It would be perfect in combination with the gema code we had before.

Lets get stuff started again! :DD Welcome back Thekiller! Very Happy

Edit: sn1p3r_sh0t was kind enough to give me the site. Here's the direct link to what I'm talking about.

http://cid0.kodingen.com/ac_nofiltermod/index.html

I know there have been some changes to the game since the no filter mod was actually created so if it doesn't work one of us is going to have to contact CiD or something to get it running scratch Assuming anyone is onboard with having all of the old gemas back... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r_sh0t

sn1p3r_sh0t

Gema stats

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
i can talk to CiD on steam, but i got noidea were the fuck thats all about, so when ur online just step into the 40+ IRC, and i'll ask CiD to join Smile

Last edited by sn1p3r_sh0t on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : huh? >.<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheKiller is coming back !   TheKiller is coming back ! Empty

Back to top Go down

TheKiller is coming back !
Page 1 of 1