gema
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for every gema-assaultcube fan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Colossus bad admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.vM|Hatley

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2016-01-21

Colossus bad admin Empty
PostSubject: Colossus bad admin   Colossus bad admin EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:49 am

Colossus is banning me all the time in GC 3 and the biggest problem is that the command to ban puts me on the blacklist, an administrator is necessary to remove. The last time he banned me yesterday 20/01 posing as reason what I had said about a child who was killed by her father while she was drugged. Anyone can say whatever he wants, just as they themselves were doing. He claimed to lie and I put the source, but he said, now you go to ble me banned. It's people like that who has power there? I had to do 200 gems to have the GA administrator, and this guy comes and gets easy and still abuses. tm MUST remove the power to ban the Colossus because he is not better than me and no one plays just because there is more time ...
Back to top Go down

Colossus bad admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossus bad admin   Colossus bad admin EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:49 pm

colossus good man, he did nothing wrong
Back to top Go down
DotA

DotA

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-08-05

Colossus bad admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossus bad admin   Colossus bad admin EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:58 am

colossus good man, he did nothing wrong

he is a good guy that wasnt accepted by society
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colossus bad admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colossus bad admin   Colossus bad admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Colossus bad admin
Page 1 of 1