A website for every gema-assaultcube fan
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 For those who are against haxbind

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DotA



Messages : 102
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: For those who are against haxbind   Wed May 11, 2016 9:55 pm

You say "haxbind is unfair because it gives some advantage in the hax time" but low ping also helps too much in the score time ( maybe more than haxbind ).

Then you shouldn't allow low ping player playing gema because it's unfair.


You say "haxbind is unfair because it's cheat", but...
haxbind does not use external software and it's wrote in ac code. If you still thinking it's cheat, report it to devs.


You say  "Playing gema using haxbind is easier than normal haxjump..."
Then, what if everyone starts using haxbind?

You are against haxbind because you can't play with it.


Haxbind is Freedom

Anti Haxbind Rule is immoral, inhuman and irrational. I ask you to remove it.


~sorry if my english is bad~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Thu May 12, 2016 4:35 am

Back to top Go down
DotA



Messages : 102
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Thu May 12, 2016 9:53 am

infidel knows government is immoral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Thu May 12, 2016 11:17 am

many times i asked how times are recorded (server, client) and i was told ping doesnt matter but who knows anyway bind is indeed freedom so i support
Back to top Go down
DotA



Messages : 102
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Thu May 12, 2016 11:31 am

We did a test that proves that ping affects in scores.


Tm is the government,
Moderators are the police.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skinheadnumber3



Messages : 29
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2016-04-18
Age : 21
Location/Localisation : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Gema stats
farthest jump: i hope 1 day be able to jump 1 cube!!

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Thu May 12, 2016 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Fri May 13, 2016 5:59 am

Back to top Go down
DotA



Messages : 102
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Fri May 13, 2016 10:04 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
|tm|



Messages : 30
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Fri May 13, 2016 4:15 pm

DotA wrote:
We did a test that proves that ping affects in scores.

Are you able to provide any evidence to support this?

DotA wrote:
Anti Haxbind Rule is immoral, inhuman and irrational. I ask you to remove it.

To participate in the gemacentral scoring/ranking system you must agree to the rules, this ensures an equal playing experience and relevant scoring system as all players compete under the same conditions.

The haxbind is not an individual player action such as jump, crouch, move or attack but is a script that executes multiple user actions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scripting_language wrote:
A scripting or script language is a programming language that supports scripts, programs written for a special run-time environment that automate the execution of tasks that could alternatively be executed one-by-one by a human operator.

If you bind [couch;jump] to a key then this key now executes a script that performs those actions, so at this point it is no longer human input controlling the player actions within the game.

The haxbind script is not available by default (no command/config/docs/settings) and to use it you have to modify your assaultcube client to run a custom script on keypress (an information advantage).

The reason behind the rule is a simple and logical one. If haxbind was allowed some players would use it but others would not (either by preference, ignorance or whatever) and this would create an entire system filled with inconsistent and essentially useless data.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
D3AR|LucaBrasi



Messages : 262
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2013-12-28
Location/Localisation : G E R M A N Y - B A V A R I A N

Gema stats
farthest jump:

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Sat May 14, 2016 6:08 am

"Anti Haxbind Rule is immoral, inhuman and irrational..."

hahahahaha, you make my day DotA Smile

...same conditions for all Gema Players ----> I call that peaceful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D3AR|LucaBrasi



Messages : 262
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2013-12-28
Location/Localisation : G E R M A N Y - B A V A R I A N

Gema stats
farthest jump:

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Sat May 14, 2016 6:09 am

respect Server Rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DotA



Messages : 102
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Sat May 14, 2016 12:52 pm


|tm| wrote:
Are you able to provide any evidence to support this?
Yes, i'm totally able.

|tm| wrote:

The reason behind the rule is a simple and logical one. If haxbind was allowed some players would use it but others would not (either by preference, ignorance or whatever) and this would create an entire system filled with inconsistent and essentially useless data.

then it would be better to ban the hax jump.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
|tm|



Messages : 30
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Sun May 15, 2016 4:51 am

DotA wrote:
then it would be better to ban the hax jump.

Unlike the haxbind, the hax jump is not a script but is a sequence of movements inputted directly by the user. There would be no logical justification for disallowing a hax jump, just like i couldn't justify banning a crouch jump, edge jump or rifle jump.

tm wrote:
To participate in the gemacentral scoring/ranking system you must agree to the rules, this ensures an equal playing experience and relevant scoring system as all players compete under the same conditions.

Despite this, I have allowed you to use haxbind on the server providing you remove the records as they are not relevant to the scoring system, I have also asked others on your behalf to allow you to do this.

I have also said on many occations that I would be willing to run a separate server for haxbind records, however I have not received any support in this regard.

I have spent quite a lot of my personal time trying to create a server that is as accurate and fair as possible. What few rules there are have logical reasoning behind them and are not in any way based on my or any other's personal opinion.

You could have approached this issue with some level of decorum and worked with me to create a separate haxbind server or find another solution, unfortunately however you have chosen to behave in an irrational way, make illogical arguments and engage in a campaign of unjustified personal attack and slander.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DotA



Messages : 102
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Sun May 15, 2016 9:41 am

if you want to be fair you should have let players choose if they want this rule or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skinheadnumber3



Messages : 29
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2016-04-18
Age : 21
Location/Localisation : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Gema stats
farthest jump: i hope 1 day be able to jump 1 cube!!

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Mon May 16, 2016 5:53 am

go on, girls!
keep on fighting ( talking, i mean)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skinheadnumber3



Messages : 29
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2016-04-18
Age : 21
Location/Localisation : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Gema stats
farthest jump: i hope 1 day be able to jump 1 cube!!

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Mon May 16, 2016 5:55 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Mon May 16, 2016 10:01 am

<3
Back to top Go down
DotA



Messages : 102
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Mon May 16, 2016 10:50 am

hi paulo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skinheadnumber3



Messages : 29
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2016-04-18
Age : 21
Location/Localisation : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Gema stats
farthest jump: i hope 1 day be able to jump 1 cube!!

PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Mon May 16, 2016 3:43 pm

oi linda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: For those who are against haxbind   Today at 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down
 
For those who are against haxbind
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gema :: International :: General-
Jump to: