gema
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for every gema-assaultcube fan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG

Go down 
3 posters

Which one do u prefer???
Assualt Cube
Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG Vote_lcap0%Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Minecraft
Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG Vote_lcap50%Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Both are good
Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG Vote_lcap0%Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate them both
 0% [ 0 ]
I Cant decide
Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG Vote_lcap50%Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Blahthing

Blahthing

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-13

Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG Empty
PostSubject: Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG   Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:50 am

Well you see

Currently ive been playing a addicting PAID game called Minecraft

The game is still in alpha so its pretty buggy
And its a sandbox game

Basically u can do whatever u want and craft stuff, make a house becuz at nighttime creepy monsters attack u
I TOTALLY dont mind the graphics! Very Happy there awesome
So basically ive been playing minecraft instead of AC

soooooooooooooooo
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(hehe) anyone else play minecraft?

Back to top Go down
Nirude
Admin
Nirude

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-04-21

Gema stats
farthest jump: 38

PostSubject: Re: Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG   Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:00 am

Sorry, I have not enough time to try it.
Back to top Go down
https://gema.forumactif.com
sn1p3r_sh0t

sn1p3r_sh0t

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-12

Gema stats
farthest jump: 40+

PostSubject: Re: Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG   Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:27 pm

yeah i heared about it, though, AC or minecraft both fail, when playing urban terror or battlecube Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blahthing

Blahthing

PostSubject: Re: Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG   Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Snipershot, which one
Classic?
or alpha?
Back to top Go down
Nirude
Admin
Nirude

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-04-21

Gema stats
farthest jump: 38

PostSubject: Re: Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG   Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:42 am

>I have played urban terror.
It's very nice to walljump ^^
Back to top Go down
https://gema.forumactif.com
sn1p3r_sh0t

sn1p3r_sh0t

Gema stats

PostSubject: Re: Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG   Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:48 am

nirude Very Happy i also did that quite a while ago, when we were still gemaing so i diddnt thought it was interesting, but now noone of ya'll play gema anymore i play it pretty much everyday Very Happy

festoeh - i played alpha (cracked Razz) and it was fun and addicting, though it sucked epicly... look at the zombies xD am crying of laughing when seeing one while there supposed to scare me XD and i made a lava waterfall up in the air...fell in it with dyamond...lost all my stuff so i dloaded a hack to give it back to me (couldend find any in my mines anymore) and after i hacked it wasnt fun anymore...thats why to not hack Very Happy big story....
Back to top Go down
Blahthing

Blahthing

PostSubject: Re: Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG   Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 am

Ahaha didnt i tell you the graphics sucks?

+ to add on sniper shot

Its not the visual im scared of

Inside caverns there are ambient sounds which .. scare me
THen stuff pop out and attack u

Theres a HUGE halloween update on the 31st!! O >O
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r_sh0t

sn1p3r_sh0t

Gema stats

PostSubject: Re: Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG   Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:03 am

the sounds are rather funny and weird...
the stuff that pops out and attacks you...doesnt pop out, but just fails at walking to you and making you scared... and they dont look scary at all... and i told you i have a cracked version, am not sure if i can download the update...maybe cuz theres a updater in the exe file Very Happy

and i never said i though the graphics diddnt suck...lol AC's graphics suck as well, battefield or black ops kicks there ass
Back to top Go down
Blahthing

Blahthing

PostSubject: Gawd, this is turning into a war   Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:06 am

sn1p3r_sh0t wrote:
the sounds are rather funny and weird...
the stuff that pops out and attacks you...doesnt pop out, but just fails at walking to you and making you scared... and they dont look scary at all... and i told you i have a cracked version, am not sure if i can download the update...maybe cuz theres a updater in the exe file Very Happy

and i never said i though the graphics diddnt suck...lol AC's graphics suck as well, battefield or black ops kicks there ass

WEIRD SOUNDS iS WHAT I AgREE IN Very Happy
And the game has to many secerts, TO MANy
MANy MANY MANy

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Shocked
Shocked
Shocked
Shocked
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r_sh0t

sn1p3r_sh0t

Gema stats

PostSubject: Re: Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG   Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:07 am

man you are more scary and weird then that game O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG   Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG Empty

Back to top Go down

Assualt cube, Minecraft? Assualt cube , Minecraft? Ughhh OMG
Page 1 of 1