A website for every gema-assaultcube fan
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 gema central mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Park



Messages : 265
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2011-11-04

Gema stats
farthest jump:

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:13 am

OH FUCK thats Minge now i know
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mgpmax.dyndns.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:41 am

whore


Last edited by BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SOMEONEELSE



Messages : 29
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2013-03-31
Age : 31
Location/Localisation : FRANCE

Gema stats
farthest jump: 5 cubes

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:43 pm

Why am i ignored ?

VOMIT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|HP|
Admin


Messages : 225
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-01

Gema stats
farthest jump: MAX

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:45 pm

Because you are good KissIt


Last edited by |HP| on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SOMEONEELSE



Messages : 29
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2013-03-31
Age : 31
Location/Localisation : FRANCE

Gema stats
farthest jump: 5 cubes

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Awesome! Thats what i wanted to hear.

But i will have to remove hax bind now. WTF

Ok i ll try to do my best though!

affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:10 pm

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
well if you refer to bind users as trolls then yes indeed. i am sorry but it confuses me how you can have a strong opinion against trolling/abuse while being a troll/abuser yourself.
I think we have different ideas of what trolling is. For me trolling is everything that players do with the intention to make other players angry. I do not feel offended by people who use bind. Examples for trolling are spamming, blocking, abusing the vote system, etc in my eyes. Could you tell me who you are ingame? I doubt you have a clear impression about me if you only heard about me from people of this forum.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
yet you judge patate for something he did a long time ago. you cannot forget. and i dont forget about the good times we had in gema central 1104. we are not so different, only my memories are happy. its beyond me how your thinking went when you drew the conclusion that judging by how they act today, Luggabe, arisu-chan and DotA should be moderators but lets not discuss that since you are allowed to have your opinion
It's not like that, it's more like I cannot forgive a single troll, I can only forget about them. I cannot forget heavy and continuous trolling, I also have happy memories about this game, but I have only bad experiences with the people who might have been good guys earlier. You defend the moderators who are trolling these days and can't understand why I defend those 3 pros? You said it yourself, it's because of the good memories and experiences you had while playing with them, it's the same reason for me, especially in Arisu-chans case.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
dont do that "i dont care" thing. at least not when discussing something.
Is it better if I write "I don't have problems with people who use bind?". It means the same in my opinion.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
lol if he did it just for fun or because he was bored that would be much better and more forgiving than having a "reason" for it. the "reasons" for cheating are simple. you either want to be thought of as the best player and youre too lazy to practice normally or you just want to cause havoc around servers. the first is the worst as it includes the standard lies and deceiving
You can split it into those two reasons, but it is too easy to say people want to cause havoc arounds servers. You have to ask for the reason behind this too. I don't think Arisu-chan wanted to be seen as a pro because he already was one. Leaves only the second option, but as I said there is a reason behind that too.
BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
again you mention reasons for cheating. would you mind explaining what reason he could have possibly had for committing the horrid crime that he so ruthlessly did?
Maybe it was because he experienced as much trolling as I did, or even more? I could understand that you get angry if you met hundreds of people trolling you.
BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
i just dont understand your reasoning
it's not important in this discussion, just say I was wanting to be the best player if it satisfies you.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
i think trolling is silly and harmless compared to cheating
I think it's the other way around, trolling is worse than cheating. Cheating causes trouble for a short time, then the cheaters get blacklisted, their records are removed and their appearance is wiped out. Trolling on the other hand leaves marks on the people who were trolled. Even if you wipe out the trolls appearance, the people who experienced him won't forget it as fast as someone who was cheating. If the players then understand that a majority of the community is trolling they might feel very angry and start trolling every other player, because they deserve it as they are trolling too. Other people might just give up trying to get rid of trolls, so the trolls are not even banned for their actions. You can see the result of this at the playerbase of this game.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
correct. i dont refuse to accept that, i just dont think they do. i cant really disregard an essential thing like the bind when its what these people rely on and i dont but alright, bind or not, i believe i am better than all these 3 people. as a matter of fact i am quite confident that i am
ok, it's up to anyone which players he thinks are the most skilled. But I wonder are you talking about gema or the normal game? I am talking about gema only. If you are talking about that only too, I am very curious what your ingame nicks are. I did never see someone named BOKABORE playing on a gema server, nor did I see that name in any maptop.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
hey, thats not a nice preconception. cut down on the prejudice a little, sir. your hatred for the "elites" seem to be clouding your mind and make you comprehend posts incorrectly. penix is against rule breaking and cheating. these new players are the ones using the bind and cheating, ignoring all rules.
That's what you read in his words, what I see are insults and an attempt to offend me. I think you only see that in his text because he is part of your "good memories". Saying that most of the players are like this is not prejudice, it's just my personal experience of the players of this game, especially in gema mode.
BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
because as i mentioned before the bind made gema crap, shitty, easy, and all other words with a negative meaning (and gay). are you able to go out on murder spree? yes. do a lot of people choose not to? yes. are you forced not to do it? yes. try argumenting about freedom and reasons in court. as human beings we agree on some rules. like not using the bind.
Comparing making a game easier to play to killing people in real life does not affirm your argument. I can't think of a good example, but it's hard comparing a video game to real life situations. I just think, it's ok to use the possibilites you get when using an unmodified game. I'd compare gema to speedrunning games. You can use every single glitch and shortcut you find to do the best run you are able to do. The same principe should be for AssaultCube gema too, you could discuss about disallowing bind in the normal game maybe. Gema is in my eyes a gamemode in which you speedrun a map against other players. Everyone has the same chances and the same possibilities. Only because the "elite" thinks, it's cool not to use a specific possible way to do jumps easier, they want to force other people not to use it. I understand that you might be angry when you trained long to get skills without using bind, but it is the same for a speedrun. You can train your route for a long time, if someone finds a shorter route or a new glitch, you will have to learn that too if you want to beat his time. What I feel when people like D3AR|LucaBrasi are complaining about bind users is:
1. copy of Fred
2. they are not able to get benefits from bind or they want to be accepted by the "cool" "elite"
You can forbid bind on your server of course, but you won't be able to set this as a rule for gema in general. There are not really rules for gema, just a goal: reach the flags and score as fast as possible. Also it is strange to say you rather ban bind users than gema killers. Before you ask why I think so, it's because you tell bind users with a continuous server message not to use bind and threaten them with banning them if they refuse to accept that restriction. Also I never saw someone beeing banned for gema killing, even if he knew about the rules and was doing it on purpose for multiple days or even weeks.
Back to top Go down
patate



Messages : 7
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2011-11-20
Age : 21
Location/Localisation : dans la forêt

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:19 pm

wesen , are you saying that i shouldn't have the mood right on a server where you haven't any rights ?
(maybe because you don't know me )
And you say that park also don't deserve it ?

I have to be diplomatic so i will not insult you But Get gema skill before talking

:I agree that you can say who is a bad modo , but show us your skill and learn more about us before talking.

google translate   afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:53 pm

whore


Last edited by BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JagArNoob!!!



Messages : 48
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-28
Age : 21
Location/Localisation : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Gema stats
farthest jump: almost 6 cubes

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:26 pm

stfu and go to sleep ladies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storch



Messages : 5
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-27

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:50 am

Umm, tm can you pls change my moderator username to .vM|Storch from {KK}Storch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|tm|



Messages : 30
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:04 am

{KK}Storch wrote:
Umm, tm can you pls change my moderator username to .vM|Storch from {KK}Storch?

done =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.VM|EnV



Messages : 17
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-07-19
Age : 21
Location/Localisation : Greece

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Can you please chane my name to AoD|EnV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
migs|OM|



Messages : 2
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2014-01-15

Gema stats
farthest jump: 9

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:04 am

hi
tm can u blacklist ip  113.172.28.x
i saw him hack record in SE-GEMA-MEGA today
fly hack + speed hack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D3AR|LucaBrasi



Messages : 262
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2013-12-28
Location/Localisation : G E R M A N Y - B A V A R I A N

Gema stats
farthest jump:

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:33 pm

thanks tm for your question  sunny  

people who shouldn't be moderator :   --->  alva - he projected unprocessed personal problems to me, thats not helpful.


1. Morry, u make my day, thanks for your true words...  cheers

2.  BOKABORE

BOKABORE wrote:
"yes, i love lucabrasi. i think deep inside he loves me too"

                            yes, BOKABORE very deep inside i love you too - cyclops

3. wesen

wesen wrote:
"I don't think anyone can understand the reason why I hacked"

                            Are you crying now?    Sleep

enough now - I need to make a new map - lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|tm|



Messages : 30
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:08 am

migs|OM| wrote:
hi
tm can u blacklist ip  113.172.28.x
i saw him hack record in SE-GEMA-MEGA today
fly hack + speed hack

Thank you for reporting, I've added it to the blacklist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|tm|



Messages : 30
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:14 am

D3AR|LucaBrasi wrote:
thanks tm for your question  sunny  

people who shouldn't be moderator :   --->  alva - he projected unprocessed personal problems to me, thats not helpful.

I removed this moderator because so many reported abuse, much to my disappointment =(

I won't override the general consensus because of my personal feelings, so I hope he doesn't take it as a personal attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D3AR|LucaBrasi



Messages : 262
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2013-12-28
Location/Localisation : G E R M A N Y - B A V A R I A N

Gema stats
farthest jump:

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:44 pm

hmm, ur Server is again down!

error - packett flood! (ddos)

a {Coe} Player try to kick me reason: german-nazi . than other Player vote to ban him!

---> than packett-flood - Server down !

im sure this was Fred
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:12 pm

whore


Last edited by BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PaulMuadDibKA



Messages : 139
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:23 pm

Mmmm.

I think I want to be a mod in your server tm...

If you ok with it, then my pass would be yoloswaggernoscope4201337

v62
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|tm|



Messages : 30
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:27 am

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
|tm| wrote:
I removed this moderator because so many reported abuse, much to my disappointment =(

are you told facts or the usual bullshit? my memory isnt great but i believe i didnt use any power more often than once or twice a week

|tm| wrote:
I won't override the general consensus because of my personal feelings, so I hope he doesn't take it as a personal attack.

i did. if you are hosting any other service than just gema central on the vps then i am sorry, pm me if you want financial compensation

It's hard for me to determine if things are true or not so i'll just go with what the majority tell me, I'd only ask that in future you speak to me about things before getting offended so we can work it out, sorry if i upset you in any way it's never my intention to do so

The vps hosts a family friend's small business website so this has affected them negatively, I greatly appreciate the offer and your apology so i'll be happy to put all of this behind us and move forward
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Today at 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
 
gema central mods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Silly mods.
» ISCC LMPC LeMans Engine mods
» Dragon Age Origins Mods
» Fallout New Vegas Mods
» Mods and admins!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gema :: International :: General-
Jump to: