A website for every gema-assaultcube fan
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 gema central mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
|tm|



Messages : 30
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:59 am

The moderators on gema central have permission to upload maps, protection from kick/ban votes and can kick/ban players.

!mods shows the list of current moderators.

Please post if there's anybody on that list you think shouldn't be there, and anybody who isn't that you think should be.

Thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Park



Messages : 265
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2011-11-04

Gema stats
farthest jump:

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:33 am

Ive told you who i think should at least lose any mod/admin state. (*whisper* blacklist!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mgpmax.dyndns.org
JagArNoob!!!



Messages : 48
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-28
Age : 21
Location/Localisation : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Gema stats
farthest jump: almost 6 cubes

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:16 am

nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:16 pm

people who should be moderator : Arisu-chan, Luggabe/n00b, DotA
people who shouldn't be moderator : D3AR|LucaBrasi, alva, patate, Park


Last edited by wesen on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Park



Messages : 265
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2011-11-04

Gema stats
farthest jump:

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:18 pm

wesen,



tm i would also recommend limiting these posts to the black named people ("Special") here..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mgpmax.dyndns.org
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:53 pm

whore


Last edited by BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Nope, it is correct like I wrote it. It's only my opinion of course.
I remember alva was heavily trolling when he had admin on gema central and D3AR|LucaBrasi is a troll too (spamming, blocking doors, gemableed). patate was abusing admin on .45 gema server so I guess he does the same on gema central too. Park's answer to my post gave me a more clear impression of his personality and I experienced him ingame a bit too, so I wouldn't give him moderator rights, especially because he seems to be best friends with D3AR|LucaBrasi.
Arisu-chan, Luggabe and DotA are just the best gema players at the moment, and I didn't experience abuses by them.
Back to top Go down
|HP|
Admin


Messages : 225
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-01

Gema stats
farthest jump: MAX

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:57 pm

LOL at patate thing! That guy never caused problems in any server since 1.0 and he was admin on all decent gema servers. He caused "problems" with baruch, when baruch was angry at the whole world and banning and kicking everyone, including me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:06 pm

whore


Last edited by BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:30 pm

whore


Last edited by BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:39 pm

lol why does |tm| even ask if opinions aren't allowed? I don't care what you or anyone here thinks about me, because I don't think anyone can understand the reason why I hacked. I bet Arisu-chan had a reason too, Luggabe maybe only wanted the best time on some map. However I am sorry for answering to this "question" from |tm|, I did not know that it wasn't supposed to be a real question.
@|HP| : maybe you are right,but I remember a situation where he used a random nickname and came to the server and killed others. I banned him for that and he came back over and over. Then he revealed that he was patate and banned me back. If you think different about him he was probably only trolling me and no one else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



Messages : 56
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2014-12-06

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:51 pm

whore


Last edited by BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morry



Messages : 44
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-09-21
Age : 22
Location/Localisation : Russian Federation

Gema stats
farthest jump: 1337

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:48 pm

wesen wrote:
people who should be moderator : Arisu-chan, Luggabe/n00b, DotA
people who shouldn't be moderator : D3AR|LucaBrasi, alva, patate, Park

do you fucking know who is that fucktard Luggabe/n00b and what he fucking did in past?
do you fucking know that Arisu-chan is cheater?
plus they all are fucking bind users, i'd fucking perm blacklist them all, or at least 2 of them

dude better shut the fuck up and fuck off with a such fucking offers

wesen wrote:
... understand the reason why I hacked. I bet Arisu-chan had a reason too, Luggabe maybe only wanted the best time on some map...

fucking reason for cheating? god damned, how fucking are u brainless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JagArNoob!!!



Messages : 48
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-28
Age : 21
Location/Localisation : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Gema stats
farthest jump: almost 6 cubes

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:06 pm

I just watch and have fun... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SOMEONEELSE



Messages : 29
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2013-03-31
Age : 31
Location/Localisation : FRANCE

Gema stats
farthest jump: 5 cubes

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Mmmmmmmmm

What about myself ?
Any opinion ?

Twisted Evil or No ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:50 am

whore


Last edited by BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|tm|



Messages : 30
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:05 am

Conflict in opinion breeds creativity, this was a serious question and I appreciate all your responses. I loved the statistical analysis approach lol =]

I have reset all the records on gema central and inforced a strict no hax bind / script policy, anybody caught will be banned and their records removed.

There are no restrictions on what you can do, providing you can do it manually using the standard ac client and single bound keys.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
|tm|



Messages : 30
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:17 am

The new rules are clearly stated on the server motd, with reminders every few minutes during play.

The name Luggabe is on the record blacklist (as are a few others), so any records are replaced on load with 9999 seconds (2.77 hours).

Known bind users are aware and have agreed not to use the bind or any aid.

Luggabe is playing under the name n00b and assures me he is not using any cheat and has removed his bind, this was agreed before I reset the records last night.

I've so far given him the benefit of the doubt, but with the opinion here I think maybe we could put it to a vote?

Should we allow him to play with the name n00b under the new rules?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:54 am

So, now I have more time for an answer.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
is it a bad thing to "troll" or kick a bind user? also none of them are bigger trolls than you are
Do you want to say that it is ok for moderators to troll because other people troll too? And why do you compare them to me? I am not moderator and I do not want to apply for a moderator password or anything like that.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
maybe you should remember that gema central started in 1104 where these people 0wned.
I care more about what these people are doing today and how they behave while others want to play a gema map. Also I did not play gema back then, so my onliest impression of their personality is, how they act today.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
Arisu-chan, Luggabe and DotA are all bind users. the bind made gema shitty and lame and easy (and gay)
I don't care if anyone uses "/bind LSHIFT [crouch;jump]". I tried to use it some time, it doesn't help me doing higher jumps, it only helps me when I want to go fast through tunnels. So I think it requires different skills to be a good player with bind than without.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
Arisu-chan used aimbot on a public server
Again, I think he had a reason for this. I don't think he did it just for fun or because he was bored.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
wesen wrote:
I bet Arisu-chan had a reason too
no
well that's a nice argument, but can you say that for sure? I only said what I think, you say it like it is a fact that he hadn't a reason to do it.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
Luggabe used flyhack on gema central to score records
ok this is a valid argument. Sorry about that, I did not know that he cheating recently. The last time I saw him cheated was about 1,5 years ago.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
you used cheats too
again the question : What do the moderators have to do with what I did? You think it is an argument to "expose" someone?

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
trolling is one thing but any cheater should fuck off
So you think trolling is less bad than cheating? I think both are at the same level, but people are trolling much more often than cheating, that's why some people maybe got used to it and refuse to fight against trolling.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
to say that theyre the best players and should be moderators is ridiculous
You think they are not the best players? Luggabe and Arisu-chan may have cheated, but you can't refuse to accept that they have incredible skills. DotA is also at the same level like Luggabe and Arisu-chan. If you think there are better gema players at the moment, please tell me who that is, disregarding who is using bind and who isn't using it.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
wesen wrote:
lol why does |tm| even ask if opinions aren't allowed?
there are good opinions and then there are not so good opinions
I think it is not like that, my opinion is there are opinions with good arguments and opinions with less good arguments.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
you are entitled to your opinion, so am i and my opinion is correct
like I said above, I think there are no wrong or right opinions, just ones with good and ones with bad arguments.

Morry wrote:

do you fucking know who is that fucktard Luggabe/n00b and what he fucking did in past?
do you fucking know that Arisu-chan is cheater?
plus they all are fucking bind users, i'd fucking perm blacklist them all, or at least 2 of them

dude better shut the fuck up and fuck off with a such fucking offers


fucking reason for cheating? god damned, how fucking are u brainless

this guy is a perfect example for what I think most of the players are like, that played AssaultCube for a long time and now think they don't have to follow rules because they are the "elite" of AssaultCube (only in their mind ofc). However the new players are not much better than them. I clearly state that not all players are like that, there are exceptions, but they are rare sadly.

player\"." wrote:
I just watch and have fun... Smile
random player answering random stuff, that's awesome.

BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , I agree with you about Luggabe, sorry again, I did not know that he recently hacked, I thought he only did it long time ago.

|tm| wrote:
I have reset all the records on gema central and inforced a strict no hax bind / script policy

I think that people should be allowed to do everything that is possible with a standard client, including hax jump binds. I mean it's not like not everyone can use the bind, some people don't want to use it, but why should others be forced not to use it if they want to?
|tm| wrote:
Should we allow him to play with the name n00b under the new rules?
I seriously don't know what to think about him and I don't want to judge his actions as fast as some other persons on this forum probably would do. On the one hand he is a very skilled player, on the other hand he doesn't admit that he cheated and I think he didn't even recognize that I tried to help him getting rid of the "n00b" faker aka Shaders.

btw :
@BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
First, I want to thank you for the answer you gave on how to set up a vps gema server. It really was a friendly answer which gave me good informations about that topic.
BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:
also none of them are bigger trolls than you are
I wondered which nickname you use ingame that you can tell how much of a troll I am?
Back to top Go down
|tm|



Messages : 30
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2015-06-19

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:33 am

wesen wrote:

I think that people should be allowed to do everything that is possible with a standard client, including hax jump binds. I mean it's not like not everyone can use the bind, some people don't want to use it, but why should others be forced not to use it if they want to?

I'm not proposing it be forced onto everybody across the board on ac, but setting it as a rule of play for the gema central server.

The times are recorded with map and overall placements similar to that of a league or tournament, so in that spirit the people taking part should abide by a standard set of rules. In a live gaming event the players use the same standard equipment in the same conditions, you can't use your custom made macro firing controller, everybody uses the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|HP|
Admin


Messages : 225
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-01

Gema stats
farthest jump: MAX

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:56 am

Wesen, cheaters get disqualified and cant hold "best gema player" titles!
Its just common sense and ofc a rule everywhere.

So this makes DotA best! kkkkk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Park



Messages : 265
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2011-11-04

Gema stats
farthest jump:

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:06 am

Yey Boobgirl Penix!
D3AR|LucaNeonazi -> *grabs popcorn* smiley, excellent!

Edit: Theres a second page :O


Edit No. 2: (Read a bit lol)

Wesen, ac is sadly not a place for mods, including tricks and grayzones (grauzone..), or any similar improvement to any thing.
We went through it in 1.1. (Appearantly jamzless 1.2 is a bit more peaceful)
This is mainly for serverside possibilites. But you can imagine, the same to be applied to a client.

Officially AC (at least used to) blacklist(s) every Cheater, and (in A&D clan means) evil Person of any kind. When i made the (server side alternative) client side reset script, they did not really like it.


For Luggage, n00b or whatever the fucktard can imagine for a name, all i can say is, again; blacklist, but that is not very effective, he seems to have more handy vpn ips than fred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mgpmax.dyndns.org
Morry



Messages : 44
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-09-21
Age : 22
Location/Localisation : Russian Federation

Gema stats
farthest jump: 1337

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:36 am

guys, do u at least remember that n00b\Luggage is also known as that asshole Minge? it's not even about cheating, i still dont know why he wasnt blacklisted everywhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|HP|
Admin


Messages : 225
Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-01

Gema stats
farthest jump: MAX

PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:05 am

He was blacklisted for long time:D But cant stay bled on all future servers forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: gema central mods   Today at 4:17 am

Back to top Go down
 
gema central mods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Silly mods.
» ISCC LMPC LeMans Engine mods
» Dragon Age Origins Mods
» Fallout New Vegas Mods
» Mods and admins!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
gema :: International :: General-
Jump to: