gema
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for every gema-assaultcube fan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gema Tournament

Go down 
+3
|HP|
Baruch
3RW4N
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
3RW4N

3RW4N

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2013-03-15
Location/Localisation : France

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:37 pm

We decided to make a gema tournament ({CoE}fredriK*,|HP| and {CoE}Lara).We want to make two different group, a noob group and a pr0 group.In the pr0 group there will be 10 players, we already chose a few players but you can still apply Very Happy.And the noob group will be made with all the random noobs you find online.

We want to make it last 10 days.We had the idea to make ten new maps before the tournament (the map makkers cant join the tournament cause ofc they already know their map Very Happy) and everyday we will change the map.So you have got 24 hours to get the best time.

We will count points.If you get the best time you got 10 points,if you are 2nd 9 points,3rd 8 points.....We also wanted to add more points in the pr0 group so it would be 20 points for the 1st,19 points for the 2nd....

At the end of each day,the winner of the noob group will be able to join the pr0 group and the loser of the pr0 group will join the noobs Very Happy.

The two group will play on two different servers, pr0 on GC and the others idk.

Maybe at the end we can let the best noob and the best pr0 fight but i dont know how to do that with the point system.

Bindjump isnt allowed (even Orochi's trick).

The aim is to show the world how awesome gema is and to find new good gema players.And of course to have some fun Very Happy.

Now tell me what you think about it.If we should change some rulez ? If you want to apply for the pr0 group. If you wanna help with the map makking.

Back to top Go down
Baruch

Baruch

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-08-04

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:53 am

Yay \o/ I'm in the noob group then Very Happy

Edit : It could be great if we could see the demos of the best run afterwards
Back to top Go down
3RW4N

3RW4N

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:02 am

I forgot a few things, the winner at the end of each day will have to post the demo of his run.So we can see he wasnt haxing (especially you fred) Very Happy.

Fred tought to make a shirt and to give it to the winner as a reward.The glory is enough but a shirt might be cool Very Happy.

I dont want the pr0s to be able to see the others secret moves so maybe we can do something like no spect and if you want to go afk for some reasons you leave the server first (especially you fred) Very Happy.

We didnt think of how we will choose the other pr0s but we can do something like a test.For example you have to beat one of hp's record, but we will choose the map and the record Very Happy.

So if you want to join the pr0s Baruch you can Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
|HP|
Admin
|HP|

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2010-06-01

Gema stats
farthest jump: MAX

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:13 am

Again my records ffs only one who can beat is fredrik so its a pointless test lol!
Better is "you have to beat one of erwans records" because any noob can do it.

Its better to just give them a hard map and we spec them and decide if he is "pr0" enough

I dont see this tournament happening any time soon:D

But good luck

Last edited by |HP| on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baruch

Baruch

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:55 am

Will you be able to make 10 maps ? It seems like a lot of work, but if you manage to, that's really nice. Maybe it's better to organize a shorter tournament (like 3~4 maps), but quicker.
Back to top Go down
3RW4N

3RW4N

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Yeah maybe but if we dont have enough maps we can do something like 2 or 3 days for each map instead of 1 day 1 map.

And |HP| i only have one thing to say : STFU.
Back to top Go down

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:52 pm

whore

Last edited by BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UKnowMe?

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-10-08
Location/Localisation : Germany

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:49 am

I only see a problem there: How will you detect if someone is using the bind (or OROCHI's trick, i don't know it), since there is afaik no way to detect clientside scripts.
Back to top Go down
Baruch

Baruch

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:06 am

What do you mean by Orochi's trick ? Doing bind hax jump without bind ? Personnaly I think this should be allowed...

For bind, I can make a client with action binds removed (crouch, jump, move, attack etc), and find a way to check the version of the client.
Back to top Go down

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:25 am

whore

Last edited by BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baruch

Baruch

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:57 am

You can also use bind for other things than hax jump : going faster in a room with low ceiling, jumping out of a window
Back to top Go down

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:53 am

whore

Back to top Go down
UKnowMe?

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2012-10-08
Location/Localisation : Germany

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:16 pm

Okay, so there is no need for a special client for this. But how do you want to check if someone is spectating someone other? You could do something with Sveark's lua mod, but that only works for first person spectating, if you fly around it can't be detected afaik.
Back to top Go down
3RW4N

3RW4N

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:14 pm

Yeah true but it was just an idea.If we want to make a serious tournament i dont think we should be able to see what the other do.
I think pr0s will follow this rule without script but for the other league i dont know.
Maybe we can just say that this is a rule for pr0s and just for pr0s.

Are you sure you want to play on old maps ?I mean we all know them and we all have records on it. Supergemabysuckers is great but HP already got the record there so as long as we dont beat him he doesnt need to play ? And on some maps there is no way we can be faster than the actual record, im thinking of gema_small_race for instance (I know HP had a better record on Borcht but its impossible to beat 14s on GC).
I dont see what is so exciting about playing the old maps again but if you all want to do it that way we will do it that way.

Back to top Go down

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 pm

whore

Back to top Go down
PaulMuadDibKA

PaulMuadDibKA

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2011-11-15

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:21 am

U all don´t have a gema tournament without uncle Paul around... just saying XD
Back to top Go down
ChO

Joined/Date d'inscription : 2011-11-24

Gema stats
farthest jump: Infinity

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:50 pm

I'll join the uber pr0 group. aka noob group.
Back to top Go down
|HP|
Admin
|HP|

Gema stats

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:11 am

ChO wrote:
I'll join the uber pr0 group. aka noob group.

So you are saying that pro group = noob group?

Back to top Go down

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:33 am

whore

Back to top Go down
|HP|
Admin
|HP|

Gema stats

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:00 am

Basically Fred,
he just indirectly called you a noob with a small penus.

Will this sort of behavior be tolerated?

FamousKA wrote:
U all don´t have a gema tournament without uncle Paul around... just saying XD

ofc Paul
Back to top Go down
3RW4N

3RW4N

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:35 pm

/ban chO chinese
Back to top Go down
3RW4N

3RW4N

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Ok i agree with you (fred) but i really want new maps for the tournament (even one or two)...

I think The_Spirit_Gema_1 and 2,Impossible_little_gema,gema_long,Dance_gema and Orochi's maps should be the maps we will all have to play for the tournament Very Happy.

We can choose gibbed's gema and edit them a bit or tm's gema (it might too hard for noobs though).We have to choose maps everyone can finish, even |HP| Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Baruch

Baruch

Gema stats
farthest jump:

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Who can make some new maps ?
Back to top Go down
|HP|
Admin
|HP|

Gema stats

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:26 pm

spirit gema 2? Water part should be removed for being uber stupid!
Back to top Go down

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:28 pm

whore

Last edited by BOKABORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gema Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gema Tournament    Gema Tournament  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gema Tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next